Growth Box Ventures looks to make seed or early-stage investments in businesses with outstanding management teams. A supportive partner with a diverse commercial perspective, Growth Box’s founders have started, built up and exited a number of ventures. We want to make a meaningful difference, to achieve goals and maximise value.
We are looking to hire an experienced and motivated Product Owner to take SEO stakeholdership of one or more of our portfolio companies websites. This individual should have a successful track record within SEO driven lead generation business and has to be profound in all aspects of search engine optimization. As an SEO within Growth Box you to take full responsibility and ownership of the organic search performance of your products and proactively drive those forward. The role requires the hunger to succeed on search in a competitive industry and the
The ideal candidate has a very strong background in SEO and is fully aware of state-of-the-art SEO measurements to generate sustainable traffic. A very good understanding of the Lead Gen market is a big plus. The role certainly requires the right mindset to deliver excellent results.
YOUR TASKS ARE
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies;
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams;
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy;
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building);
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects;
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns;
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies;
- Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities;
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance;
- Any other unspecified tasks and/or duties that may be reasonably required of them in this role. The Employee shall follow all lawful and reasonable instructions of the Company and its director, its Chief Operating Officer as well as of its ultimate beneficial owners.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Have at least 3 years proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role;
- Profound knowledge of standard and current SEO practices;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Experience with SEO reporting;
- Being profound with relevant SEO tools (e.g. ahrefs, Screaming Frog, KWtool.io, Ryte) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Search Console);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills;
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer you a competitive salary and private health care benefits. At Growth Box you profit from flexible work schedules, a vibrant work environment and excellent opportunities to learn and grow.
If you feel you have what it takes and that you are just the right person for our team, please send us the below documents to jobs (at) growthbox.vc
- a letter of intent
- a resume
We look forward to receiving your application!